Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Arms of an Angel Book Trailer



I have a new video trailer for my newly released Arms of an Angel. I'm pretty excited about it and I have to say working with Pat Sipperly of Arizona Video Company was wonderful, as it always is. I hope you'll take a few minutes to watch the video and let me know what you think. The experience of getting this book into the hands of readers has been remarkable. A big thank you to those of you who have read it and an extra hand of applause for the ones who took the time to review. GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! Enjoy the trailer!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE it!!!! It's perfect. Mr. Sipperly did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I could work on this project! Thanks to everyone for the kinds words.

    If I can help anyone else with video production, banner ads or a book trailer, please stop by my place on the web: www.ArizonaVideoCompany.com

    ReplyDelete