Sunday, March 13, 2011

What do you get when you fall in love...

What do you get when you fall in love? I'm sure that is debatable. Remember the old song that said you get enough germs to catch pneumonia? Then there are all those sayings about what love means - like love means never having to say you're sorry and stuff like that. I guess those are some of the things you could get when you fall in love.

In the real world you can get a lot of things out of falling in love. Anyone who knows me, even a little, will know I am in love with the idea of love. I read romance. I write romance. And, if there's an aaaah involved, I'm there! I simply love love.

In the world I create on paper, I expect one thing and that is for my main characters to fall in love and to somehow find a happy ever after. (Okay, so maybe that's two things...just go with me here). I guess the happy ever after is something I've always wanted and expect in the real world so it seems reasonable it would spill over into my written world. I do my best to create that and to offer it to my readers. One reviewer recently posted the following:

"I still like happy endings, and Linda never fails her readers on that! It's good to know you can count on authors to deliver a good story with a good ending."

Another reviewer wrote of my Arms of an Angel that "the ending is a gift you will want to keep with you forever".

I like that. Their words let me know I've accomplished what I set out to do.

So what do you get when you fall in love? Well, if you fall in love with my books and my characters, you get a roller coaster ride to a happy ever after ending, guaranteed. My characters definitely fall in love, bumpy as the trip may be at times, and they do end up happy. I sure hope that somewhere along the way, you'll decide to take a ride in my world. If happy ever after sounds good to you, you're on the right track. Join me...


For more information on my writings, be sure to visit my website: LindaBoulanger.com, follow me here at my blog, and "like" me on FaceBook. I look forward to seeing you!

1 comment:

  1. A lovely description of your writing, Linda! And you always deliver.....always. I haven't read one thing of yours, yet that hasn't left me breathless, tear soaked and blissful.
    You truly have a gift!:-)

    ReplyDelete