Sunday, January 29, 2012

Helping to Fulfill the Dreams of Other Writers...


It's official! In my quest to take a step back from full Traditional Publishing in order to pursue my own writing dreams, I have found I still MUST fulfill that other dream of mine - to help other writers recognize their dreams. Through the Book Services section of TreasureLine Publishing and through my own Tell~Tale Cover Design site, I am still offering extremely reasonable services to help authors with Cover Design, Internal Format of Paperbacks, eBook Formatting for Kindle, Smashwords, Nook. I'll also do all that I can to help others in their quest to get their books into the hands of readers. Whether you need someone to actually do the work or you want to learn to do it yourself, I hope you'll consider giving me a shout. One thing I always say is Talk Is Free! There's no obligation for asking questions and you just might find the answers you've been looking for.


What one author had to say about the cover of her book:


A great endorsement for my formatting services:

Take a look at Tell~Tale Cover Designs and/or TreasureLine Publishing Book Services and let me know if you have any questions or comments. There are contact forms on both sites or you may email me directly at TreasureLinePublishing@gmail.com. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.


Check out these Pre-Made Covers and more on the Tell~Tale site:



  

No comments:

Post a Comment