Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Donning My Tiara

Today, I'm taking off my author hat and putting on my designer tiara -- book cover designer, that is :-) Karen S. Elliott asked me to write a guest post for her The Word Shark blog's Halloween Fright Week. Karen's blog is filled with great information for writers that I hope I have added to by discussing how I go about creating great book covers -- information that's useful whether you plan to design your own cover or enlist the help of a professional.
I hope you'll join me as I share the steps I use to put together a great cover: http://karenselliott.wordpress.com/2012/10/23/creep-into-the-mind-of-a-book-cover-designer-by-linda-boulanger/


1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the share. What a conversation we're having about book covers! It was an exciting day yesterday, and the comments are still coming in. You should see the spike in my stats!

    ReplyDelete