Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Celebrate the life of "Deception" on July 15th

My very good friend -- can I say that about someone I have never met in person before? Yes, I believe I can, especially after working with her so closely these last few months. Anyway...my very good friend Jaimey Grant (aka Laura Miller) has a new book that will be released July 15th. That's tomorrow!!! It's a beautiful book inside and out with the most lovely cover and aaaah story...intriguing characters, love, a bit of mystery. It's everything I want in a book and what I strive to write (except the history, of course since I don't really write historical and....you get the picture).

TreasureLine Publishing is hosting a release party for the book and for Jaimey/Laura at TreasureLineBooks.com. There are going to be great prizes including ways to win a free print copy, 7 (yes seven!) eBooks, an absolutely stunning handmade pearl daisy pendant (can I put my name in please?). But mostly it will be a day of celebrating the life of another hold-in-your-hand book by an extremely talented author. Hope you'll join us...

No comments:

Post a Comment